Hip Hop Cut respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Hip Hop Cut will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Hip Hop Cut’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Hip Hop Cut will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Hip Hop Cut or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Hip Hop Cut, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Hip Hop Cut may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Hip Hop Cut removes the allegedly infringing materials, Hip Hop Cut will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Hip Hop Cut removed or disabled access to the materials. Hip Hop Cut may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Hip Hop Cut’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Hip Hop Cut customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid. Claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.